Saturday, July 30, 2011

Anthony and Jina: ENGAGED! {Seattle Engagement Photographer}

Seattle couldn't have been more perfect for this shoot! Two of my best friends from high school finally got engaged and headed over to Seattle for this engagement shoot with me! We went to Gas Works Park and Discovery Park and I had an absolute blast with these two. It was nice to catch up on what has been happening in our lives, but more so it was so much fun getting this exciting time in their lives on film. 

Jina confided that a lot of her friends are all engaged right now and she wanted something different. I think the different locations and just their overall chemistry made for some great photos! I'm super excited for their wedding in 2013! They have lots of time to prepare!!!













-taken July 10, 2011.

1 comment: